|Job Title:||Residential Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 15:01|
A successful residential builder established for 15 years with a reputation for building quality custom homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 200 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come. A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
They are currently seeking an experienced Production Draftsperson to join their team, off the back of a successful year of sales.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing design drawings in AutoCAD
- Updating drawings with variations as per client requests whilst ensuring they meet standards
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with building/council regulations
- Ensuring time frames are met whilst maintaining quality
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in residential drafting (development drafting exposure preferred)
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- AutoCAD software skills essential
- A proactive approach to your work and ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as enjoy a relaxed and supportive work environment in the Western Suburbs with on-site parking.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's