Mechanical CAD Drafter - Shop Drawings
|Job Title:||Mechanical CAD Drafter - Shop Drawings|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 13:02|
Due to an increase in projects and work flow, our client, a leading HVAC contractor, are looking to recruit a Mechanical CAD Drafter to join their team to work on various Building services projects across Melbourne.
Ideally you will have come from a Contractor background and be well versed in the local Melbourne market.
The client is looking for:
- At least 3+ years in drafting experience within the Building services industry.
- A relevant qualification or degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in producing work shop drawings is a prerequisite to this position.
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D.
- A good working knowledge of Australian standards.
In return for your skills you will be rewarded by joining a ever expanding contractor and shall be exposed to excellent career development opportunities to work on a variety of challenging projects with the chance to develop and grow your professional skills.
If you want to apply please send your resume to email@example.com or call 0406 422 318.