Mechanical CAD Drafter - Shop Drawings
|Job Title:||Mechanical CAD Drafter - Shop Drawings|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2019 10:46|
Due to an increase in projects and work flow, our client, a leading HVAC contractor, are looking to recruit a Mechanical CAD Drafter to join their team to work on various Building services projects across Melbourne.
Ideally you will have come from a Contractor background and be well versed in the local Melbourne market.
The client is looking for:
- At least 3+ years in drafting experience within the Building services industry.
- A relevant qualification or degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in producing work shop drawings is a prerequisite to this position.
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D/3D.
- A good working knowledge of Australian standards.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration