Mechanical Engineer (Hallam)
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer (Hallam)|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 17:05|
Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading horticulture business in the South East suburbs of Melbourne.
Benefits of this role;
- Work within a highly niche market.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Excellent team environment with a positive atmosphere.
The successful individual will be responsible for/have;
- Bringing numerous Mechanical components into the plant and engineering the integration of them (i.e. Filtration systems, piping, pump sets)
- Modelling in either AutoCAD, Solidworks or Inventor.
- Performing pressure loss and stress calculations.
- Pipe routing and other mechanical design.
To be successful for this role you will need;
- A degree in Mechanical engineering
- A working knowledge of either AutoCAD, Solidworks or Inventor.
- Experience in filtration systems, piping, pump sets etc.
- Experience in Pressure loss calculations, Stress analysis, pipe routing.
- Experience within a construction role with design experience.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.