Mechanical Engineer - HVAC
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer - HVAC|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 04:46|
- Flexibility in regards to start times.
- $100,000 - $120,000
- There's a real family feel to this company, great office culture.
- Work with top tier clients & builders
- Western Sydney location - ample parking
This is as Mechanical Subcontractor with a difference. They've been in the Australian market for almost 40 years, with some unreal projects under their belt. The directors are down to earth and approachable, there's a real family feel to this business which is often missing from some companies. They're under no pressure to chase work and an excellent level of staff retention.
Due to project wins in the high-rise commercial, health & shopping centre markets, they're looking to bring on another Mechanical Engineer. Day to day duties will include;
- Designing HVAC systems
- Calculating head loads using Camel
- Reviewing work shop drawings.
- Participating at client design meetings & monthly project meetings.
We're looking for someone with at least 5 years experience working as a Mechanical Engineer in an Australian contractor. If you would like to find out more information about this job please click apply or call Luke on 0468 958 529.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's