|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2020|
As a Mechanical Engineer you will use your high level technical design skills in the delivery of small to medium services projects, you will communicate directly with clients in understanding their needs and delivering innovative solutions to meet them. This role will provide you with a high level of autonomy to manage independently.
Skills and experience
- You are passionate about your work and are driven to achieve success for your clients and your team.
- You listen to your client and engage meaningfully with your team which allows for great achievements on projects.
- You welcome a challenge, managing workloads and deadlines with a high level of detail and enthusiasm.
- You thrive on working in a high performing team and are excited to be part of a growing business.
- You love working in a dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
- 2-5 years' experience in mechanical services design, in building services
- A recognised Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Experience with AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Bluebeam and Revit etc
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, applicable Standards and Codes
- Strong conceptual and innovative engineering skills (spatials, design criteria, system selection) through to detailed design (drawings, specification, report)
- Be comfortable prioritising and managing workload with good attention to detail
- Willingness to take on and learn new technology
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's