Mechanical Project Engineer - Shepparton
|Job Title:||Mechanical Project Engineer - Shepparton|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 07:46|
Fantastic opportunity for a experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join a leading engineering company based in their Shepparton branch.
Water and Waste water projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Pre Feasibility investigations including liaison with stakeholders, developing and assessing project options.
- Feasibility investigations including preliminary design and detailed costing.
- Development and review of mechanical designs.
- Preparation of work scopes and tender documents.
- Development and management of safety management plan specific to projects.
- Undertake in conjunction with specialists / contractor’s design and constructability reviews
- Development of installation plans and associated execution documentation.
- Future stages of the project will also include
- Define work permit requirements for site works activities
- Management of onsite contractors
- Supervision of mechanical installation works.
- Commissioning of equipment and process systems.
The successful candidate will have;
- Engineering background with an associated degree in engineering
- Site experience (safety systems, safe system of work documentation, contractor supervision, project close out etc).
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills to interface with stakeholders at the design stage and contractors at the installation phase.
- Skills and experience to develop engineering scope of works around tasks briefs (developing options to address the task brief, documenting the options as per site and company standards)
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's