Mechanical Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Mechanical Revit Drafter|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 16:33|
- Flexible start & finish times
- Above market remuneration, $100,000 to $125,000 + super
- Work with top tier clients & builders
- North Ryde location with plenty of parking on site.
This is as Mechanical Subcontractor with a difference. They've been in the Australian market for pushing 40 years, with some unreal projects under their belt. They've successfully delivered the largest mechanical buildings project outside any Joint Venture in Australia, the value of which topped $100 million. The directors are down to earth and approachable, there's a real family feel to this business which is often missing in large tier 1 mechanical contractors.
This company makes sure that they keep as many services as possible in-house, and subsequently have a very good drafting team. Due to successful bids & tenders, they're looking for another gun to join the team. Day to day you will be;
- Producing high level workshop drawings
- Modelling using Revit MEP 2018
- Checking for clashes with Navisworks
- Working on a variety of projects in multiple sectors.
Ideally you will work in a tier 1 or 2 mechanical contractor and be keen to join something new and exciting. You shouldhave modelled large, complex jobs using Revit & be able to produce high quality shop drawings, know your way around Navis works and have good communication skills.
If you this could be for you, please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's