|Job Title:||Mechanical Supervisor|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Blair Hickman|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020|
Design and Build are sourcing a mechanical Supervisor for a leading Australian manufacturing business based on the mornington peninsula.
The successful applicant will work as part of a multi-disciplined team reporting to the project manager.
- Process line equipment upgrade including mechanical, structural, electrical and automation equipment.
- Supervision of mechanical/structural installation works including:
- Process equipment Installation and alignment
- Installation of services pipework
- Installation of Hydraulic piping and components
- Structural steelwork erection
- Civil works
- Development and Implementation of safety systems and procedures
- Participation in development of mechanical/structural designs with focus on constructability aspects
- Preparation of scopes of work, technical specifications and tender documents.
- Preparation of installation documentation
- Management of onsite contractors
- Development, review and sign off of QA activities associated with the install of equipment
- Assistance in Commissioning of equipment and process systems.
- Mechanical/Structural engineering or Trades (Fitter, Boilermaker etc) background
- Industrial Site experience (safety systems, safe system of work documentation, contractor supervision etc).
- Good communication and organisation skills to interface with stakeholders and contractors at the installation phase.
- Skills and experience to develop scope of works, job safety analysis and QA requirements