|Job Title:||Mid-Level Architect|
|Salary:||$70k - $80k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 05:46|
Australian based company, my client designs buildings from the concept stage through to completion across a wide range of sectors. They do this as a global design studio with a team of over 370 experts working across 11 studios in Australia, New Zealand, China, the Middle East and the United Kingdom.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsibility for the project design phases of small to medium sized projects or a section of a large project
- Design & develop concepts using freehand sketch, presentation packages & documentation tools
- Collaborate with project teams and other consultants to ensure that ongoing works are consistent with the original design intent
- Responsibility for production of accurate contract documentation
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of applicable building codes, standards & compliance
- Proficient in Revit is non-negotiable
- Multi Residential & Mixed-Use experience
- 4 - 8 years Sydney based experience
- Architectural qualification is a must and being registered is preferred
- Design flare and passionate about what you do!
- Up to date CV
- Portfolio of work
Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's