|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2019|
Due to continued growth and team development this winning little consultancy now seek to bolster and strengthen their established structures team and in collaboration provide engineering designs for a number of their projects.
For the role of Structural Revit Drafter, you will be responsible for:
- Structural drafting and documentation
- Project coordination
- Providing support to design engineers
- Liaising with Structural and engineering team
- Extensive use of Revit software use
- Relevant structural qualifications - Diploma or TAFE qualified
- Proficient in Revit
- A minimum of 4 years Revit experience
- Post tension, reinforced concrete and steel
- Good communication and technical skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's