Mid- Level Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Mid- Level Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Paige Evans|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2021|
Our client has studios across the country as well as New Zealand and Hong Kong and are well established architectural practice that has thrived over the last 2 decades. The candidate will join a skilled team that has a strong focus on collaboration and nurturing strengths. A truly supportive and fun workplace culture!
- To carry out Interior sketch design work;
- To carry out Space Planning Analysis;
- Integration of Interior and Architectural delivery;
- Internal and External Materials and Colour selections;
- Production of presentation material;
- Management of and production of Interior documentation and scheduling;
- To liaise with and co-ordinate the various requirements and activities of Clients, Consultants and authorities
- Appropriate knowledge of construction detailing and methods
- Buildability, knowledge and experience
- Professional presentation to client and management groups
- The ability to meet all deadlines committed to clients, colleagues and contractors.
- The ability to ensure the projects are delivered on cost, time and quality parameters agreed between you, the Client Manager and the Client.
- Excellent client facing skills & the ability to build relationships
- Personal drive and willingness the succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- Work for a global company with travel opportunities
- Thriving workplace culture; A wellness program, monthly teas and barbeques, parties.
- Exposure across a variety of projects
- Room to grow and advance your career
- Working from home flexibilities
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's