Mid-level Interior Designer - Contract
|Job Title:||Mid-level Interior Designer - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 17:33|
About the contract role:
You will be working with the team during this busy period working on residential projects. Initially its a 4-6 month contract, however if you prove yourself a successful & hardworking team player there is potential for a permanent placement.
What you'll already have:
- Education/commercial experience is preferred
- High proficiency in specifying/ scheduling - FF&E, documentation etc.
- Space planning experience
- REVIT skills – intermediate or above
- Experience using Photoshop & InDesign
- An up to date CV
- Portfolio of related projects
Lenise Walker on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's