Mining Superintendent - Coal Mining - Queensland
|Job Title:||Mining Superintendent - Coal Mining - Queensland|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 10:32|
Design & Build are seeking a Superintendent for a leading Australian owned Mining Contractor. Ideally we are looking for a professional with experience of managing open cut coal operations in a contract mining environment.
You should have experience in the Queensland market and a proved background of managing project resources. This is an on-site opportunity and excellent leadership and negotiation skills are paramount.
Key responsibilities of the Superintendent will include:
- Managing a large fleet of equipment
- Being directly responsible for contract performance on site
- Meeting production targets in a safe manner
- Setting, managing and delivering on KPI targets
- Management and leadership of teams
- Directing pre-strip mining operations
To succeed in the Superintendent you will need:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the Mining Sector in Queensland
- Past contractual and commercial contract experience
- Management and supervision experience on a mine site
- A solid understanding of QLD mining standards
- Excellent negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent salary and remuneration package
- FIFO or residential working arrangement
- Long term permanent opportunity
If you would like to know more about this role please contact the mining team at Design and Build on 02 93768200.
If you feel you are not suitable for this role but would like to discuss other opportunities please get in touch online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's