National HR Manager
|Job Title:||National HR Manager|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 18:02|
Our client is a leading construction company based in North Sydney. They employ over 100 staff nationally and have established long-lasting relationships across the industry.
As the National HR Manager you will report directly into the General Manager and directly manage a HR Coordinator.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes
- Annual remuneration and performance reviews
- Analysis: providing insights and recommendations for future improvements
- Review and improve current HR policies and procedure
- Coach and assist managers with performance management processes including development/improvement plans
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years HR Generalist experience, with people management skills
- Ideally you will have industry experience
- Qualification within Human Resources
- Knowledge of the Fair Work Act and ER/IR exposure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.