New Home Sales Consultant - North/West
|Job Title:||New Home Sales Consultant - North/West|
|Salary:||Base Salary + Super + Comms|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 09:31|
A national builder with a reputation for building quality homes including H&L packages and custom designed builds. With big growth plans in VIC and the opening of a new Display Home, they are looking for an experienced and passionate Sales Consultant.
This builder offers great flexibility for clients with their custom build capability and has won numerous awards over the years. You will be rewarded with a generous commission structure, with 100% of commissions being paid on building contract signing and also the option to contract through your own ABN.
Looking to maximise your earning potential whilst working for a builder you will be proud to represent? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Reporting to an experienced and supportive Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying customer's needs and determining products to suit their requirements to build their dream home
- Generating and following up leads to convert to sales
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Developing external referral relationships with developers and real estate agents
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A strong track record in new home sales
- Demonstrated success in converting leads into sales
- Ability to build great relationships
- A high level of drive and motivation to succeed
- Good knowledge of IT systems and processes
You can expect to be rewarded with a generous commission structure, as well as a prime Display location and all the tools you need to set you up for success. This builder offers great flexibility to their customers, to ensure you can meet their needs. Reporting to a fantastic Sales Manager, you will receive regular training to maximise your potential.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100 for more info.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's