NSW Specification Engineer
|Job Title:||NSW Specification Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to $180,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 05:45|
Essentially the role would suit an engineer who has confident communication skills as well as technical engineering skills and enjoys presenting to clients, providing accurate specification of structural materials.
Duties of the NSW Specification Engineer will include:
- To build and strengthen relationships with existing specifying contacts to establish confidence and secure future specification.
- To identify specifying organisations and build and maintain value adding relationships.
- To develop, build and maintain strong and collaborative relationships within the civil construction industry to facilitate efficient and effective management of ‘specification’ through the supply value chain.
- Working with Design Engineers and Contractors to problem solve and offer technical solutions across material specification
- Degree qualified Engineer, ideally across Civil/Structural Engineering
- Sales experience with strong business to business development skills within construction markets selling to council, government and private construction companies
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Current knowledge of building construction procurement methods including influencers, decision factors and procurement methodology based on project type
- Understanding of current and emerging building practices within commercial, industrial and infrastructure sectors
- Presents and conveys information confidently and in a clear and interesting way
- High level communication skills, interpersonal skills and business acumen skills
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.