Office & Marketing Assistant
|Job Title:||Office & Marketing Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 13:32|
Our client is a national engineering business who are currently experiencing a huge amount of growth across their business. As a result of this growth and pipeline of ongoing projects they have an exciting opportunity for an Office Assistant to Join their dynamic, friendly office in Sydney!
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills within marketing, with a clear progression pathway towards being a Marketing Coordinator.
As an Office Assistant/ Marketing Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Administration: Answer phones, tidy office, restock office supplies etc
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing material
- Conduct and collate finding from market research
- Data entry and analysis.
- Report on key metrics to track success
- Respond to marketing queries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Newly qualified or currently studying a related degree (Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations)
- Must have 2 -3 years' experience as a Marketing Assistant or Office Administrator
- Experience within the civil engineering or construction industry
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's