|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2020 16:01|
Our client is an interior design, fit out and refurbishment firm based in North Sydney. They are reputable and known for their award-winning designs and projects.
As an Office Manager you will report directly into the General Manager
Your responsibilities as an Office Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Manage office operations and procedures
- Support the Executive team with all administrative related tasks
- Review and approve supplier requests
- Liaise with client, business partner and key stakeholders
- Manager general HR and end-to-end recruitment
To be considered for the position of Office Manager you will have:
- Substantial experience as an Office Manager
- Related industry experience is ideal but not a must have
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong systems skills - Microsoft Package
- High attention to detail
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.