Office Manager & EA | Construction
|Job Title:||Office Manager & EA | Construction|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2022|
Our client is an established, custom residential builder located in the ACT with various business across Construction, Property Development, Hospitality & Retail. They are currently experiencing vast growth across all of these sectors, therefore the busy Director needs a true right hand to come in and assist him across all entities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead at the head of these businesses and gain mass exposure to various industries, with no two days ever being alike.
This newly created role will see the right person jump in and make themselves an asset, truly designing how this role will be.
You will work across tasks such as;
- Diary & email management for the Director - you will design his day!
- Events coordination & management
- Marketing coordination, including liaison with the external marketing consultants and taking the lead on social media aspects
- Design and implement processes & controls for the wider business
- Site acquisition and development processes
- Supporting the Company Director and wider team
- HR aspects including employee inductions, recruitment support, managing leave
- Office Management
- Organising new display home launches, events & trade shows
- Qualifying sales leads and acting as the face of the brand
- Ad-hoc marketing support as required
For fulfilment of this role you will be true one of a kind candidate (we like to call them Unicorns!) and possess;
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience working win a similar role
- Experience in the construction or property industry preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline OR relative experience
- Impeccable customer service skills
- You will be creative and have out-side-the-box thinking
- You will be organised to the max and able to jump across multiple responsibilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with fantastic presentation
- A strong team player with an excellent phone and personal manner
The successful candidate will benefit from a remuneration package upwards of $80k - 100k +superannuation (experience & person dependent!).
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Admin / Document Controller - FTC
HR & Operations Manager | Construction
Upwards of $130k+super
Accounts Payable Officer | Construction
Upwards of $70k+super
Customer Support Specialist | Construction
Upo to $65k+superannuation
Project and Change Lead
$160,000 - 4180,000