Office Manager - Commercial Construction
|Job Title:||Office Manager - Commercial Construction|
|Contact Name:||Raquel Anderson|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 09:16|
An opportunity for a highly motivated Office Manager to join their friendly and hard working team who are based in the Sydney CBD.
In this varied and fast paced role responsibilities will include;
• Being the first point of contact for clients and contractors
• Preparation of monthly reports
• Support of the site team
• General office administration including office consumables, ordering stationary, event coordination
• Ad hoc administration as required, Reception cover
Your success in this role will be determined by;
• Your ability to manage your workload and prioritise a changing workload
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
• Intermediate to advanced IT skills with a sound knowledge of In-Design and MS Office suite
• A flexible approach with the ability to work towards deadlines
This is a great opportunity for someone who takes ownership of their role and likes to have an impact on the end result. It is essential that you have prior experience in a similar role and you will bring with you a hard working and dedicated approach.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Raquel Anderson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's