Office Manager | Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Office Manager | Residential Builder|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021|
A family-run Mornington Peninsula based residential builder are looking for an Office Manager to support the team of 22. This builder specialise in a range of projects from small extension / renovations to large custom build homes.
As the Office Manager you will oversee the administration team and use your residential building experience to drive operations and boost productivity.
In return you will be offered a long-term role in a company who display the perfect balance of an easy-going, family-feel culture with professional, hard-working conduct. Benefits also include flexible working, team lunches, beautiful gardens to spend your breaks in, five minute walk to the beach and free yoga.
- Manage incoming calls and correspondence
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, trades and all internal staff
- Assist colleagues by providing administration support where necessary
- Keep office supplies up to date and office presentation neat and tidy
- Some finance support and admin
- Workplace Health and Safety administration (as required)
- Motivate and drive the administration support team
- At lease 5 years experience as an Office Manager
- Residential building experience and knowledge essential
- Qualification in Business Administration or similar preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Outcome focused, self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Be a natural leader and drive the administration team to deliver
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes then please apply today!! This is a unique role that wont be available for long. For more information call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100.