|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019|
Our client is a global property development company based in Melbourne. They are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their team on a full time basis.
As an Office Manager you will report directly into the Executive Director, and oversee the office administration and HR function.
Your responsibilities as an Office Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Manage office operations and procedures
- Support the Executive Director with all administrative related tasks
- Report preparation for Senior Management
- Review and approve supplier requests
- Liaise with client, business partner and key stakeholders
- Assist on reception when needed
To be considered for the position of Office Manager you will have:
- Substantial experience within an Office Manager position
- MUST have property development experience
- Ideally you will have a qualification in Business Administration or similar
- Strong data entry and administration skills
- Exceptional communication skills - Ideally you will be fluent in Mandarin
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.