|Job Title:||OH&S Manager/Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Joe Thorpe|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2021|
What's On Offer
- Join a Victorian based civil contractor who specialise in the construction of subdivisions and roads;
- Excellent remuneration packages on offer;
- Strong focus on employee training and development;
- Progressive and diverse workforce;
- Vehicle, phone, laptop all included.
- Oversee all OH&S aspects across multiple sites;
- Promote, continuously improve and drive the safety culture;
- Ensure compliance in line with requirements;
- Regular reports, audits and inspections;
- Ensure systems, documentations & SWMS are up-to date and adhered to;
- Toolbox talks and onsite inductions.
- Relevant OH&S qualifications;
- 3+ years' OH&S experience, ideally on civil projects in Melbourne;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Strong focus on OH&S;
- Previous experience delivering site audits, safety inspections and other requirements;
- Received your first vaccination jab.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
up to $170K
$180,000 - $250,000 package
Up to $165,000