|Job Title:||OHS Coordinator|
|Salary:||$35 - 50 p/h|
|Contact Name:||Josh Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 11:02|
Reporting directly to the Senior Construction Manager, you will lead and drive all Safety related matter across this site specific project. They pride themselves on a supportive and inclusive culture and are big on promoting from within.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Report to the Site Manager on all site safety matters.
- General Labouring Duties
- Implement OHS systems, policies and procedures.
- Assist Site Manager with site establishment, inductions, and maintenance of registers
- Observe tasks, identify hazards, assess risks & address common safety issues.
- Participate in the hands-on practical implementation of basic safety rectifications.
Skills and attributes:
- A minimum of Certificate IV in OHS & Level 2 First Aid.
- A minimum of 5 yearsof experience in a commercial construction environment.
- A trade background favourable
- Dogman certificate
- Spotter certificate
- Traffic control
- Exceptional time management
If this sounds like you, please send your CV asap to email@example.com