OHS / 2IC
|Job Title:||OHS / 2IC|
|Contact Name:||Ed Stallwood|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2021|
They have a specific need for extra resources in Blackrock, and in Docklands.
This is a full time, waged based role at $45/hr + Penalties.
You must have experience within the following duties to be considered
- Safety Inductions (plant/personnel), site walks to identify potential hazards, tool box talks, safety inspections and reporting
- Ability to lead teams of labourers and direct work
- Site establishment & direction of labour on site
- Assisting site manager with ad hoc labouring duties
- Reporting on safety utilizing Hammertech
- Open/lock sites and supervise when needed.
- 2+years' in commercial construction as an OHS Labourer or similar
- Cert III OHS or above
- Hammertech proficiency
- First Aid certifications
- Hard working, reliable and team orientated
- Willingness to learn and develop OHS skills.
- Proficient in hand tools/ heavy machinery
To find out more about this role, please email your current CV to Edward@designandbuild.com.au. All applications are strictly confidentia
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's