Operations & Customer Experience Manager | Elderton Homes
|Job Title:||Operations & Customer Experience Manager | Elderton Homes|
|Contact Name:||Renee Hamilton|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2022|
Design & Build Recruitment are pleased to exclusively partner with Elderton Homes, an established mid-sized project home specialist based in the Norwest district of Sydney. Voted Employer of Choice and supporting a friendly, dynamic and supportive team, Elderton Homes have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and passionate Operations and Customer Experience Manager to partner with their Executive Team and provide leadership & process improvement across the wider business.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Group General Manager and proactively leading the wider Elderton Homes Management team, this role will see you as a true leader in the business and responsible for;
- Proactively lead the Elderton Homes Management Team and direct reports.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of relevant company strategies, process improvements and change initiatives.
- Promoting strong teamwork, good morale and a passionate environment.
- Provide support to internal and external stakeholders with any dispute resolution including the liaison with Clients, Consultants, Councils and relevant authorities through the job and client lifecycle.
- Investigate, negotiate and provide solutions to actively resolve Client concerns.
- Supervise daily workflow; including documenting processes and information for team members, driving paperwork compliance and process from deposit to contract acceptance.
- Undertake face to face discussions with clients as and when required, including presenting at Client Information Evenings.
- Champion and Maintain the Customer Relationship Management system (CLICKHOMES).
- Recruit, manage, supervise, train and develop staff reporting to the position.
- Understand, implement, participate and promote Policies & Procedures, Company Core Values and WHS objectives.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Operations Management or Management role in the Construction industry is essential
- Clickhomes experience preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in Management, Business or equivalent
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise a changing workload
- Strong IT skills including MS Office suite and the ability to grasp new systems with ease
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
Remuneration & Benefits
Very attractive remuneration package on offer.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 9376 8200 or email@example.com, or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager | Project Homes
Upwards of $120k+superannuation
Assistant Accountant | Project Homes
Upwards of $90k+superannuation
Customer Support Specialist | Insurance Building
Upwards of $60-65k+super
Executive Assistant | Construction
Upwards of $90-100k+super
Executive Assistant to 2 x Business Leaders | Construction
Up to $110k pack + bonus
Bookkeeper | Civil Construction
Up to $80k+super
Finance Assistant | Engineering
Up to $65k+superannuation