|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Reece Saldaris|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2022|
Due to sustainable and impressive growth since 2009, they have recently restructured their team resulting in the need for an Operations Manager.
Our client is a award winning, multi disciplined civil infrastructure business with over 150 years of combined leadership experience in Civil Construction, Drainage, Maintenance and Pavement Construction, specializing in complete civil works, and infrastructure solutions across both regional and metropolitan road networks throughout WA.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Operations Manager will include: -
- External & Internal Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Contractual Management & Operational Procedures
- Policy, Planning and Strategy
- Staff Supervision, Training and Development.
- 8 years experience focused on Civil/Road Construction in WA
- Experience in planning, programming and pricing of upcoming works
- Practical management experience in an organisation with responsibility for at least 3 direct reports.
- Strong Commercial understanding of contracts
- Strong comprehension of HSE requirements
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Reece Saldaris on 0431 555 104 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager / Operations Manager
Area Manager / Construction Manager
130,000 - 150,000
190,000 - 250,000
$180K - $220K
180,000 - 220,000
Residential Supervisor - Cockburn Central
$130K - $170K