|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2019|
My client is a successful residential builder established for over 15 years with a reputation for building quality homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 200 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come.
This is a rare opportunity to step into a key management role with a well-established builder, without the red tape usually associated with larger companies. A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment leading a tight knit team.
Working closely with the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 10 across estimating, drafting and administration
- Managing workflow and providing ongoing training/development to the team
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Driving a successful team to deliver outcomes around timeframes and quality
- Providing reporting to senior management on budgets and workflow
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in an Operations Manager role with a residential builder
- Demonstrated people management skills
- A solid understanding of the residential construction industry
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A proactive approach to your work
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team to manage to set you up for success. If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply now.