Operations Manager - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Manufacturing|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 15:33|
About the role
Our client is a leading manufacturing company within the Australian and global markets. This position will be integral to the management of a safe and efficient logistical and warehouse performance, based at one of the clients distribution centres.
The company has one of the best cultures going with safety being at the forefront of everything they do.
They are now seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
To be successful for this role you will need;
- The ability to engage, motivate and drive business improvements.
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- The ability to manage operations within industrial manufacturing and distribution.
- Understanding of the value around safety.
- The ability to be instrumental in identifying improvement opportunities and implementation of these changes.
- Previous experience in industrial relations & negotiations would be highly beneficial.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's