Operations Manager| Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Operations Manager| Residential Builder|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2021|
My client are a fast-growing residential and commercial builder renowned for building quality builds, as well as medium density developments. With a strong pipeline of work ahead for years to come, they are currently building around 60 homes a year. As well as a great reputation, they have established an employee culture which is a cut above the rest, where staff feel valued and rewarded.
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a key management role with a well-established builder, without the red tape usually associated with larger companies. A progressive business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a supportive and fun working environment, leading a high performing team across estimating, site supervision, drafting and customer service.
Working closely with the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the Operations function of the business across estimating, drafting and administration, with the support of the Team Leaders
- Managing workflow and providing ongoing training/development to the team
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Driving a successful team to deliver outcomes around timeframes and quality
- Providing reporting to senior management on budgets and workflow
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in an Operations Manager role with a residential builder
- Demonstrated people management skills
- A solid understanding of the residential construction industry
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A proactive approach to your work
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary and a great team to set you up for success, as well as the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing business where you can really make the role your own. As an employer, they offer good flexibility for their staff and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Monica Briers today on 0431 344 459 for a confidential chat or apply now.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's