Overhead Wiring Engineer - WA
|Job Title:||Overhead Wiring Engineer - WA|
|Salary:||Approx $180k TRP|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 16:31|
With a strong pipeline of rail work in WA and across Australia, our client is looking for an experienced Overhead Wiring Engineer to join a rail industry specialist and work across complex and interesting engineering design projects. In this role you’ll be interacting with valued clients at site or at project meetings/workshops as well as rolling your sleeves up and getting into the technical detail.
Based out of Perth you will work closely with their Senior OHW Engineer to provide Staging, Design, Constructability Advice and Construction support, including Certification to upcoming Metronet Major Projects and PTA projects.
- Work within a team to complete the planning, design and execution of projects that meet or exceed client expectations, are within the agreed budget, and are delivered on or ahead of schedule and with minimal risk to the health and safety of people and the environment
- Supervise project staff and review deliverables to ensure compliance with technical and quality assurance standards
- Monitor costs on an ongoing basis and do not allow them to exceed the predetermined and approved budget costs
- OHW design, tender support, procurement assistance, technical reports, management plans, interface with OHW Construction Management and Clients to ensure staging and constructability coordination for all projects.
- Engineering degree with a minimum of 2-5 years’ of OHW related experience
- Strong practical overhead line equipment design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of commercial arrangements and relationships
- Proficiency in Microstation
- Passion for digital engineering
- preferably experienced in 25kV a.c. electrification.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 0406422318 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential. Thanks for your consideration.