Pavement Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Pavement Engineering Manager|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020|
This is a key position within our clients Transport team reporting to the Highways Manager to ensure technical standards are maintained and expert technical advice provided to internal and external stakeholder alike.
Our client has a great reputation and an impressive staff retention rate due to their great working conditions afforded to staff.
Discipline Lead Pavement Engineer (Sydney):
- Extensive (15+ years') experience as a Civil Engineer to include managing a design team within a Consultancy or Construction environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification, CPEng and/or RPEQ qualified
- People management
- Proven experience with Australian based infrastructure projects for Roads, Highways and Pavement design procedures and specifications
- Well established RMS relationships considered beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to liaise across multidisciplinary teams with relevant stakeholders, clients and authorities, including RMS
- Strong sense of accountability, keen to take responsibility for the quality of deliverables
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Succinct and accurate report writing and formal reporting
- A flair for leading teams and an interest in leading the strategic growth of the Pavements team in Sydney.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that really values it's staff and has a great staff retention rate.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidates.
- Opportunity to work on one of the biggest Packages of Works for Highways in NSW for the next 4 years.
- Opportunity to be more than just another number and have your work and input truly valued.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's