|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 10:31|
You will work alongside the extend finance team and report into the Payroll Manager.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Process all payroll transactions
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Summaries and report on earning, taxes, deductions, leave non-taxable wages etc.
- Resolve all payroll discrepancies
- Data entry
- Provide adhoc reports when needed
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have substantial experience as a Payroll Office in a related industry (Construction, Engineering, Mining etc)
- Must have sufficient experience with the software Pulse
- Good understanding of superannuation and taxation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
If you meet the above criteria please apply through the link on this page. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's