|Job Title:||PE/ Foreman|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 09:32|
Join an award winning, privately owned construction business who deliver major new build construction projects nationally. They offer end-to-end design, project management & construction solutions to a range of clients across all sectors including commercial, residential, industrial, and defence.
Our client is looking for a Project Engineer/ finishes foreman in Penrith to assist with the defects and maintenance for over 500 units.
Role and Responsibility
- Assisting the Site Manager in the handover and commissioning of the projects and ensuring all relevant documents are completed and handed over to the Project Manager
- Liasing directly with the client on behalf of the builder
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing sub-contractors to ensure they are adhering to health and safety, quality and fulfilling their role
- Weekly meetings with the Site Manager in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- 3+ Years as an experienced as a Finishes Foreman or Project Engineer
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes foreman on mixed use projects
- Worked on residential high-rise projects from $80m- $150m in Australia
- Strong leadership skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Franklin on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO