Permits Coordinator - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Permits Coordinator - Residential Builder|
|Salary:||$70-80k + Super|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 15:47|
A household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, with an expanding operation in Victoria. Off the back of a record year of sales with a large pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated Permits Coordinator to join their team on the outskirts of the CBD.
Tired of being just a number and looking for a company where you can have a real impact? This could be the perfect next step in your career as a role with real autonomy and the opportunity to make it your own.
Reporting to an experienced and supportive General Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders both internal and external
- Ensuring projects comply with planning schemes and building regulations
- Applying for permits and coordinate the approvals process
- Maintaining accurate documentation and file management
- Ensuring efficient workflow and that timelines are met
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role for a residential builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Great organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage your own workflow
- Strong knowledge of permits and local regulations
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success. If this sound like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's