Permits Officer - Project Home Builder
|Job Title:||Permits Officer - Project Home Builder|
|Contact Name:||Raquel Anderson|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 09:01|
Due to expansion they currently have an opportunity available for a Permits Officer to join the business on a permanent basis.
Your duties will be working within the Home Building business unit:
- Proactively manage and prioritise pre-site and post completion requirements and approvals to support the home building delivery programme
- Provide regular and timely communications with internal and external stakeholders regarding their deliverables including but limited to drafting and procurement's teams, council, certifiers, sales and customer relations team.
- Provide regular and timely reporting to management regarding status and progress of approvals including identifying pending issues so they can be addressed
- Organise and manage documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain up to date records and file relevant documentation
- Ensure internal and external queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Provide office administration support including general office duties and general administrative duties where required
- Demonstrated experience as a Permits Officer Sound knowledge and understanding of Council and Private Certification processes and procedure
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong negotiation skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of relevant building processes
- Excellent report presentation, literacy and business writing skills
- Computer literate in office applications
If you feel your experience matches the person specification, please contact Raquel Anderson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply.