Permits Officer - Project Home Builder
|Job Title:||Permits Officer - Project Home Builder|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020|
Due to expansion they currently have an opportunity available for a Permits Officer to join the business on a permanent basis.
Your duties will be working within the Home Building business unit:
- Proactively manage and prioritise pre-site and post completion requirements and approvals to support the home building delivery programme
- Provide regular and timely communications with internal and external stakeholders regarding their deliverables including but limited to drafting and procurement's teams, council, certifiers, sales and customer relations team.
- Provide regular and timely reporting to management regarding status and progress of approvals including identifying pending issues so they can be addressed
- Organise and manage documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain up to date records and file relevant documentation
- Ensure internal and external queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Provide office administration support including general office duties and general administrative duties where required
- Demonstrated experience as a Permits Officer Sound knowledge and understanding of Council and Private Certification processes and procedure
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong negotiation skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of relevant building processes
- Excellent report presentation, literacy and business writing skills
- Computer literate in office applications
If you feel your experience matches the person specification, please contact Anca Marinescu on 02 9376 8200 or click apply.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's