Plan Presenter- Residential Construction
|Job Title:||Plan Presenter- Residential Construction|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, West Sydney|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021|
A prestigious residential home builder in the Western suburbs is seeking an experienced Plan Presenter to join their team. Based out of their head-office, this is a great opportunity to work for a well established company and let your expertise shine. Very friendly and experienced team.
This role will require you to present completed plans to prospective home buyers in a professional manner.
Duties will include:
- Presenting and signing of tenders and contracts with clients
- Ensuring clients are aware of all details and costs in relation to their home
- Source pricing for clients on requested changes
- Fully understand and be able to explain the key components of the HIA contract to clients
- Customer service and liaising with internal staff to ensure timelines are been met
- General administrative practices and procedures
- You'll need to be familiar with building techniques in residential construction and have an awareness of estimating and drafting terminology.
- Pro-active person who likes to take ownership and you should have exceptional presentation and communication skills to be an integral part of the sales process.
- Building strong working relationships with your clients is essential in the success of this role.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70,000 - $75,000 + Super + Bonuses
Site Supervisor - South West - Residential Construction
Residential Draftsperson - ArchiCAD
Site Supervisor - Residential
Contract Administrator - High-end Residential
Residential Estimator - Osborne Park
Building Administration & Permits Officer | Residential
Estimator| Custom Residential Homes
Sales Estimator - Residential
Scheduler - Residential Builder
Site Supervisor| Residential Townhouses