|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 16:17|
Design & Build are working with an established land development consultancy specialising in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Building Design and Town Planning services.
A new position has been created seeking individuals with good technical ability, business development and team management experience to come on board. Previous experience working in a similar role for a land development consultancy is essential for this position.
Working with a team of 9 others in the planning department, this is a great opportunity for you to develop your career in a progressive business close to home.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Town Planning or equivalent
- Member of the Planning Institute or equivalent
- 7 Years experience in Town Planning or equivalent
- Provide quality town planning and land development advice to existing clients, their representatives and new business opportunities,
- Provide quotations to clients and conversion to orders,
- Efficient delivery of town planning documentation that conform to regulatory standards,
- Preparation of planning permit applications, planning scheme amendments and general planning submissions and due diligence reports to relevant parties,
- Maintain active brief to keep up to date with Planning Controls, Regulations, Legislation and Technology relating to Planning activities,
- Liaise and negotiate with government bodies and referral authorities and establish cordial relationships.
- Provide leadership, encouragement, professional development and support to junior staff,
- Assist management in business planning, competitor analysis, financial strategy and implementation of sales budget.
To apply for this position, hit 'APPLY NOW' or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's