|Job Title:||Plant Technician|
|Salary:||up to $100k + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2019 05:46|
SUEZ Water have been awarded a contract that will see them Operate & Maintain the Boneo Water Recycling Plant in Victoria, and as such an excellent opportunity has now arisen for Plant Technicians to join SUEZ to support the operations and maintenance team on this unique project.
If you have a Process background and experience in the operations & maintenance of water / sewer treatment plants - then this would be a fantastic role for you!
Please note that this is full time role based on the project in the Mornington Peninsula, therefore you must either have local accommodation or be willing to relocate
The responsibilities of the Plant Technician are:
- Complete the logs as described in the operations’ manual for the assigned duty area
- Carry out tasks as described in Work Orders issued via the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and input data and comments to ensure maintenance history
- Report all equipment breakdowns or plant / process abnormalities via the CMMS
- Be available for assignment to any duty area at the discretion of the Lead Technician or O&M Manager
- Liaise with contractors and perform isolations and issue Work Clearances as per procedure
- Be pro-active to plant upgrade and modification process.
- Be available to be part of an On-Call Roster to cover the plant for after hours breakdowns and process issues
- Trade certificate in M, E or E&I (desirable)
- Certificate III in Wastewater Treatment or equivalent preferred
- Year 12 minimum
- At least 3 years’ experience in the wastewater, water, petrochemical or other automated industry incorporating PLC /DCS technology
- Excellent people skills and communication
- Confined space trained
- First Aid trained
- Forklift license
- Driver’s license
- Be available to be part of an On-Call Roster to cover the plant for afterhours breakdowns and process issues, to work a reasonable amount of extra hours as allowed for in the salary package (up to 15 hours per month)
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with SUEZ - please contact Sam Carew on 0411982347 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential
SUEZ is an equal opportunity employer and welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islander people.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's