Pre-Con Programmer - Leading Melbourne Employer
|Job Title:||Pre-Con Programmer - Leading Melbourne Employer|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020|
They have well established, proven procedures and emphasize a supportive culture that rewards hard work and encourages staff to develop professionally and seek advancement in their career.
They are looking for a Program writer with a strong background in commercial fit-out to work in the pre-construction team. The successful candidate will work closely with estimators, establishing the time frame for the proposed works thus ensuring costs are accurately projected. You will also advise on efficient and cost effective construction methods to ensure tenders are highly competitive.
Duties in your role will include:
- Writing programs at the pre-construction phase
- Advising the estimation team on the most effective construction methods
- Advising senior management on construction process
- Working closely with the pre-construction manager
- In depth knowledge of construction methods
- Skilled at writing accurate detailed programs
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Strong communication skills
- An organisation who values your experience
- Support from upper management if/when required
- A company with a great reputation and a strong pipeline of work
To learn more about this position please get in touch with Richard Crosby - 03 8535 3100, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's