Pre-Contracts/ Estimating Manager
|Job Title:||Pre-Contracts/ Estimating Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Davies|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 16:34|
Ideally you will have a good amount of Australian civil construction experience, preferably experienced working with government authorities such as VIC Roads and Metro. The projects you will be working on/ tendering for will be a variety of civil/ infrastructure works including; roads, rail, level-crossings, bridges, sewer & drainage, bulk earthworks and more.
Responsibilities will include:
- Guide and mentor members of the estimating team
- Meet with and present to clients/ be the face of the company throughout the tendering process
- Overseeing and managing entire tendering process start to finish
- Approving all company tenders
- Reporting tender and team progress to senior management
- Effective management and planning of deadlines, KPIs and company targets
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, it would be great to hear from you. Please either click apply or email Jack Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0401 329 353.