Pre-site Administrator/ Building Coordinator
|Job Title:||Pre-site Administrator/ Building Coordinator|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $65,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2020 05:46|
A volume home builder producing high quality homes throughout Victoria are currently looking for an experienced Pre-site Administrator to join their successful team. Offering a premium service to home buyers, you will be required to liaise with the client through the pre-site stage of their build.
Your responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
• Build strong client relationships by liaising with the client via telephone and also written communication ensuring all customers have a positive experience
• Liaising with the client through colour selection
• Coordinating permit applications and other relevant documentation
• Contract variations
• Maintaining project files
• Document control
• Liaise with the Sales and Construction departments
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience working for a residential builder in a similar role
- High organisation skills and the ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for one of the industry's best with a structured training program and career development plan, a supportive team culture and great employee perks! A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.