Pre-site Consultant - Residential Construction
|Job Title:||Pre-site Consultant - Residential Construction|
|Contact Name:||Chris Evans|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2019 17:47|
Your responsibilities will include and not be limited to;
• Build strong client relationships by liaising with the client via telephone and also written communication ensuring all customers have a positive experience
• Liaising with the client through colour selection
• Coordinating permit applications and other relevant documentation
• Contract variations
• Maintaining project files
• Document control
• Liaise with the Sales and Construction departments
Do you have experience within the Residential Construction industry? We are looking for experienced Pre-site/Client Liaison/Contract Administrators who are looking to work with a high end luxury product. If you are a proactive individual with an excellent work ethic, and you have experience covering the above criteria then this is the role for you. Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills essential. Timberline/Business Craft and Framework advantageous.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please call Chris Evans on 03 8535 3100 or simply click 'apply'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's