Principal Bridge Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Bridge Engineer|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $220,000|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 15:47|
The role will be fore that of a technical expert who is still hands on enough to do basic checks and first principles design. The role would largely be an internal review/ verifier role.
Working with a well established team across both projects with support from senior management to help deliver key projects to the business.
To be considered for the role of Principal Structural Engineer, you will require:
- 15yrs+ structural design experience within a consulting environment
- Strong technical skills
- Experience across a range of bridge and building projects in NSW
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualification
- Opportunity to work on a range of landmark building and bridge projects across various industry sectors
- A healthy work-life balance and fantastic career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on + 61 29376 8200 firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's