Senior Drainage Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Drainage Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020|
As the Senior Drainage Engineer you will;
- Working without supervision on medium to large projects in NSW reporting in directly to the Highways Team Leader.
- Undertake design and investigation services in stormwater drainage design, water quality, WSUD and water balance
- Have more junior Engineers look up to you for guidance and mentoring.
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering (or other relevant)
- 5+ years experience in Drainage Engineering for Transport projects within Engineering Consulting
- Expert in the use, understanding and application of softwares such as 12D, DRAINS, HEC-RAS and other modelling packages
In return the company is offering a market leading salary & package in addition to the opportunity to work on a number of high profile projects across NSW.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's