Principal Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 15:02|
This role will ideally suit an ambitious, independent Senior Civil Engineer with 10- 15 years' experience looking to progress to Principal in the near future, working in a similar role within a civil environment on NSW Urban Development projects.
To be considered for the role of Principal Engineer - Urban Development, you will
- Possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Demonstrate 10-15 years of experience, ideally in a Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy environment
- Strong existing client relationships with client facing skills.
- Knowledge of NSW local standards and processes - local authorities and contractors.
- Strong involvement in all phases of the development process of small to medium sized projects.
- Experience in roads and drainage design - (on RMS projects is preferable).
- Solid capabilities in design and documentation with experience using 12D and PC-Drains.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients and internal parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing proposals preparation.
- Chance to join an Engineering Consultancy with an open and approachable Management team who are keen to look after their staff and push the company to the next stage
- Ongoing professional development with technical specialists
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate plus incentives and over time
- A great company culture with open lines of communication and an inclusive nature
- Opportunity to put your stamp on a sector and lead it the way you see best, targeting Urban Development in NSW.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's