Principal Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 05:46|
This role will ideally suit an ambitious, independent Senior Civil Engineer with 10- 15 years' experience looking to progress to Principal in the near future, working in a similar role within a civil environment on NSW Urban Development projects.
To be considered for the role of Principal Engineer - Urban Development, you will
- Possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Demonstrate 10-15 years of experience, ideally in a Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy environment
- Strong existing client relationships with client facing skills.
- Knowledge of NSW local standards and processes - local authorities and contractors.
- Strong involvement in all phases of the development process of small to medium sized projects.
- Experience in roads and drainage design - (on RMS projects is preferable).
- Solid capabilities in design and documentation with experience using 12D and PC-Drains.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients and internal parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing proposals preparation.
- Chance to join an Engineering Consultancy with an open and approachable Management team who are keen to look after their staff and push the company to the next stage
- Ongoing professional development with technical specialists
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate plus incentives and over time
- A great company culture with open lines of communication and an inclusive nature
- Opportunity to put your stamp on a sector and lead it the way you see best, targeting Urban Development in NSW.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's