Principal Civil Engineer - Water
|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||Up to $180,000|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 05:45|
There is significant movement and investment earmarked across the water industry in Australia and our Tier 1 engineering consultancy client is at the forefront of the market
Well respected by clients including state governments, major utilities and local councils - they provide solutions to complex water projects
To support the growth of this business and to provide leadership to their water engineering team, they have an opening for a Principal Engineer - Water
What can you bring as a Principal Engineer - Water
- Possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Demonstrate 15-20 years of experience in the water industry, ideally in a Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy environment
- Exposure to water & wastewater treatment as well as pipelines
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of specialist engineers involved in complex water projects
- Strong existing client relationships with client facing skills. Those with experience and networks with Sydney Water are highly regarded
- Knowledge of NSW local standards and processes - local authorities and contractors.
- Strong involvement in all phases of the development process of small to medium sized projects.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients and internal parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing proposals preparation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's